Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Covenant Christian Reformed Church


Hi all, for some reason I am underlining everything right now and can't figure out how to stop it. Like I said I haven't blogged for a long time and was never really very into it so this is a learning process for me. If someone knows how to stop this underlining,let me know!
Phew! No underlining! I was going to post some pictures of the people who have been working so hard in so many areas to plan for this project but forgot to take my camera to the meeting last night. I went back to church today to take some pictures of the building. I thought it would be good to give people a idea of the place we will be calling home for almost a week. Its a comfortable building - air conditioned which is good for hot summer days. Above is a picture of our sanctuary or auditorium. This is where we will have singing and Shellie will lead us each night. Worship is going to happen around 6:30 every evening from July 16-20 so if you would like to attend, feel free to drop by.

Comfy couches in our entry. I'm sure we will hang out there sometime. We just added the TV screen for information and we are hoping to have the daily schedule posted there.


This is the front entrance. We have a large parking lot and a big field so there will be sports and games out there too. Winnipeg Covenant CRC is eager to see the SERVE team arrive!



1 comment: